Country Category Manager Job at Standard Chartered Bank…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Standard Chartered Bank.
- Country Category Manager
- Helps to develop and execute the Procurement strategy whilst ensuring alignment to any applicable global strategies.
- Deliver sales targets for Kenya/ East Africa via sourcing negotiations.
- Defines and implements supply chain strategies in the region, whilst ensuring appropriate alignment to global strategies.
- Shares accountability with other Country Category Managers for achieving country sourcing targets in the region.
- Work collaboratively with the SCM operations team (including Hub) to ensure effective and efficient service delivery for the country.
- Support and execute necessary actions and deliverables to meet existing and new regulatory requirements that relate to the bank’s supplier base.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Assist in assuring that the Third-Party Management Policy and Third Party Risk Standards are adhered to within all Corporate Services business areas in the Middle East.
- Representing SCM to appropriate Business Stakeholders.
- Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications: Degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Licenses and Certifications/accreditations: NA.
- Professional Memberships: CIPS or similar desirable.
- Must be a member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management.
- Languages; English.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 23rd September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.