Country Knowledge & Insights Job at The Coca-Cola Company… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at The Coca-Cola Company.
- Provide market insights and specialist knowledge to regions/countries, channels and key functions to support the business decision-making process.
- Ensure accurate and timely availability of contracted syndicated reports (i.e., Nielsen).
- Define research needs in each country.
- Lead local analysis, studies, and researches to support the country’s decision-making process.
- Develop detailed analysis platform of customer data used for superior category interaction and category development to support Sales & Distribution.
- Analytical work contribution to the development of the corporate and business strategy.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of key business performance management mechanisms
- Responsible for market potential studies and providing customer, channel, category, pack, brand, competitor, and consumer-specific information.
- Implement insights into local market performances across all categories, global market best practices and future opportunities.
- Analyze and have deep market knowledge in order to provide support in developing short-term, medium- and long-term pricing strategies.
- Development of econometric modeling to formulate the short-, medium- and long-term pricing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Finance, Economics or Business Management.
- Post Graduate Qualification: MBA, Data Analytics (added advantage).
- 10+ years of experience with a proven track record in knowledge and insight, researches teams.
- Demonstrated market, customer, consumer and shopper knowledge and insights (outside-in thinking).
- Ability to implement strategies and deliver initiatives against agreed business objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.