County Attorney Job at Uasin Gishu County… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Uasin Gishu County.
Uasin Gishu County is situated in the mid-west of the Rift Valley covering an area of 3,345.2 square kilometers and lies between longitude 34 degrees 50’ east and 35 degrees 37’ west and latitude 0 degrees 03’ south and 0 degrees 55’ north .
- Lead legal adviser to the County Executive Committee and attend the meetings of the County Executive Committee as an ex officio member of the executive Committee;
- Represent the County Executive in court or in any other legal proceedings to which the
- County Executive is a party, other than criminal proceedings
- Manage the litigation and dispute resolution function of the County;
- Advise the office of Governor, County Executive Committee Members and all
- departments in the county executive and agencies on legislative and other legal matters;
- Carry out legal research on matters that affect the County Government and promote the compliance with the law by the County Executive;
- Ensure safe custody of all County laws and legal documents, agreements, Memoranda of
- understanding, county seal, title deed, Logbook and other relevant documents.
- Prosecute offences resulting from the County legislations in County Courts;
- Negotiate, draft, vet and interpret documents and agreements, treaties and other legal
- instruments for and on behalf of the County Executive and its agencies;
- Coordinate the revision of county laws, policies, publication and Gazette of all Policies,
- Regulations and Acts of the County Assembly;
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.