Application for the COVID Bursary for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Deakin University in Australia.
Students from all countries who wish to start their studies in 2021 through the online-to-on-campus pathway are eligible to apply for this bursary. The bursary will provide 25% tuition fee waivers to fulfil students’ international study dreams.
Deakin University is an elite public technical and research university offering a personalised experience with premium digital engagement, creating the power and opportunities to live in a connected and evolving world to its students and staff.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COVID BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities except India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Bhutan, Maldives or Mauritius.
- All bachelor’s and master’s degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- The applicants must be international students commencing a coursework degree (bachelor or masters) at Deakin University.
- The applicants must be commencing student located outside of Australia and enrolled to study in our online to an on-campus pathway in 2021
- The applicants are required to fulfil all entry requirements of the university.
- The applicants are required to submit a score on the following English language proficiency tests:
TOEFL – 7.0, IELTS – 102, TOEFL IBT – 600, CAE – 185, and PTE – 73.
COVID BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to register on the online portal of the university and complete the application process. The applicants who apply to study at Deakin through the online-to-on-campus pathway are automatically eligible.
Application must include:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts showing courses taken throughout the year and grades received. Translations of the same are also required if they are not in English.
- Award Certificates
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- A CV and personal statement
- Applications is Open.