Application for the CQ International Student Scholarship in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the CQ University in Australia.
The educational opportunity is available for international and domestic students who wish to take part in a PhD degree program at the university in Australia. This program is essential to develop effective preventative public health strategies. The university will provide the award amount of $27, 596 per year to the winning candidates for 3 years.
Central Queensland University is one of Australia’s largest universities founded in 1867. It has launched a new strategic plan to grow student numbers and expand course offerings, especially within the health disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CQ INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree in Medicine (e.g. MBBS), or Master’s in Immunology/Microbiology/Public Health/Epidemiology/ Statistics/ One Health/ any other relevant field or a qualification regarded as equivalent by CQ University.
- Be approved for admission and enrolling in, a Doctor of Philosophy in Health at CQUniversity and
- Enrol full-time and be an internal candidate at CQ University’s Rockhampton campus
- For taking admission, you must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research at the university.
- All claimants need to demonstrate that they meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree they have applied.
CQ INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, applicants need to take admission to a PhD degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, your application should be submitted via email to Professor Gulam Khandaker Email: [email protected]
Application must include:
- A covering letter, your current resume, and two referees must be submitted.
- Applications is Open.