Credit Management Assistant Job at Davis & Shirtliff Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Davis & Shirtliff Group.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Supporting sales teams in negotiation of payment terms.
- Implementation and continuous review of the Credit Policy.
- Assessment of customer credit risk status as part of the credit approval process.
- Ensuring amounts borrowed by customers are adequately secured.
- Review and update of customer credit facilities.
- Development of appropriate strategies for efficient and cost-effective recovery of debts.
- Effective recovery of non-performing debts in liaison with contracted service providers.
- Provision of regular reports on the recovery status of all debts as well as debtor ratings of business units and individuals.
- Liaison with front line functions to facilitate timely debt collection.
- Liaison with Legal department on collection on stubborn debts.
- Follow up of customer feedback.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Must have Upper 2nd Class Degree in in Finance, Accounting, Banking or related field.
- Professional qualifications in CPA and Credit Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ credit management experience in a financial institution.
- Thorough knowledge of lending and debt recovery procedures.
- Thorough understanding of Bank Guarantees and Letters of Credit administration processes.
- Excellent communication, analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- High integrity, professionalism, and attention to detail.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.