Credit Operations Officer (SME Accounts) Job at Pezesha…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Pezesha.
- Credit Operations Officer (SME Accounts)
- Onboarding, vetting and evaluation of potential SMEs/Merchants to be funded by Pezesha on a regular basis using our internal processes and standards and hitting set targets to ensure growth and scale.
- Assess SME’s creditworthiness and risks by evaluating their financial information and ratios.
- Onboard, manage and retain SME-related partners and their commissions’ payouts.
- Marketing & Financial education in relation to SMEs needs and support.
- Provide customer care support via calling and follow up with potential and funded SMEs on additional information required as well as repayments of loans for those successfully funded by Pezesha.
- Portfolio management.
- Monitor and update SME loan accounts and information on the dashboard.
- Drive strategic sales, scale and productivity to ensure the overall success of the company’s products and services.
- Execute strategic experiments to drive growth in assigned portfolios.
- Daily analytics and reporting on assigned portfolio performance.
- At least a graduate of Commerce or Accounting or Finance or a related field.
- Solid understanding of credit risk processes and standards.
- Basic computer skills and a quick learner.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in credit operations as a relationship officer or part of the credit risk team.
- ADDED ADVANTAGE: Credit Operations & SME evaluations experiences from a bank or Fintech environment.
- ADDED ADVANTAGE: Strong Accounting and analytical skills with more than 2 years of experience.
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.