We pleased to present to you a list of Co-operative University of Kenya (CUK) June 2021 Jobs and Recruitment as well as how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the Co-operative University of Kenya (CUK) publishes vacant position for interested & qualified Kenyan citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
VACANT POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS AT CUK
Update: Click here to view more Co-operative University of Kenya (CUK) vacant positions for June 2021
HOW TO APPLY FOR CO-OPERATIVE UNIVERSITY OF KENYA (CUK) JOBS
- Interested applicants should submit:
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Personal accident insurance cover lasting at least six (6) months;
- Copy of PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Medical insurance cover from National Hospital Insurance (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm.
- All applicants must fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
- Candidates who meet the above requirements should download and fill in a prescribed application form from the University Website www.cuk.ac.ke submit two (2) hard copies of the letter of application, certificates, National Identity Card/passport, testimonials and updated curriculum vitae to include full details of education, name and addresses of three referees and duly filled application forms;
- Clearly labeled and sealed applications quoting the reference number should be addressed to the undersigned and returned not later than Thursday, 17th June, 2021 at 12 noon.
- Applications should reach the Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) on or before Thursday, 17th June, 2021 at 12 noon.