Customer Insights Regional Lead – East Africa at M-Kopa Solar… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at M-Kopa Solar.
M-KOPA’s mission is to make high quality energy affordable to everyone. OUR GROWTH SO FAR… M-KOPA has connected more than 400,000 homes in Kenya,Tanzania and Uganda to solar power with over 550 new homes being added every day.
- Identify ideal methodology for, plan, and execute a range of activities such as surveys, focus groups, observational studies, desk research, and interviews
- Develop questionnaires, facilitation guides, and tactical plans
- Oversee the completion of projects via desk, phone, or in-field activities
- Apply quality control checks to ensure high quality of methods used and information collected
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data collected
- Produce research reports that clearly and compellingly summarize results, draw insights, and make data-driven recommendations
- Oversee a team of research associates to deliver high-quality results and develop professionally through coaching, mentoring and shared learning
- Examples of areas you might lead: Analyzing the customer lifecycle / key journeys and providing a view of how we deliver on our customer principles; directing research to understand what information customers are interested in seeing when requesting a cash loan and why; leading quantitative analysis and field research to segment sales agent personas; and implementing research to understand digital skills gap by customers and using insights to design training pathways that empower productivity
You Might Be A Good Fit If You:
- Are passionate about our mission of making everyday essentials accessible to everyone
- Are excited to be a champion for our customers in everything you do
- Have 2+ years of work experience in market research, industry research, analytics, product management, or comparable roles
- Love figuring out how to ask the right questions and structure analysis to achieve a desired insight
- Are confident analyzing, interpreting, and storytelling with data
- Can manage team members to deliver high-quality research outputs and to grow professionally
- Are a collaborator and have low ego
- Love fast-moving environments with a sense of urgency to get the job done
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.