Customer Service Representative Job at Limited Liability Company… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Limited Liability Company.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaints, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Identifying and accessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Keep records of customer interaction, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or social media.
- Advice on Company information.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Inform customers of the deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is delivered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, BCOM(Marketing) or a relevant field.
- 2 years of work experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Good in spoken English.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use Customer Service Representative as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 6th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.