Customer Success Agent Job at MFS Africa…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at MFS Africa.
- Customer Success Agent
- Respond to calls and tickets logged through the MFS Africa ticketing system.
- Consult system logs to investigate issues described in tickets.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Document issue resolution to contribute to department reference and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Humanities, Statistics, or any analytical field of study.
- Certification in customer care-related courses is advantageous.
- Previous experience in the use of various service desk tools.
- Junior/Intermediate technical helpdesk experience, with network monitoring tools and methodologies advantageous.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in customer support or technical support.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.