Customer Success Manager Job at Temenos…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Temenos.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Customer Success Manager
- Leverage industry expertise to establish key executive-level relationships.
- Develop an understanding of their strategic and transformation plans and become a trusted advisor providing new and innovative insights which support their critical business outcomes.
- Collaborate with customer leadership to define core business drivers, success outcomes, and key KPIs that will be used to measure the business impact of their investments in Temenos products and services, and create demand for increased/continued investments.
- Continually measure and monitor operational metrics of customer health.
- Proactively identify issues and coordinate with Temenos teams to remediate issues as they are identified.
- Identify areas for improvement, both in our product and processes.
- Provide timely feedback and feature requests to appropriate teams.
- Manage consistent customer engagement rhythm to enable strategic and operational conversations.
- Report against key KPIs to articulate current business value delivered, next steps, relevant industry trends, and impediments to success.
- Play the role of customer advocacy and orchestration in each key stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Understand how the customer measures value and ensure this is delivered.
- Effectively provide clarity to Temenos stakeholders to enable internal resource prioritization.
- Gain customer loyalty by putting in place a long-term customer success strategy and a rolling-12 month execution plan.
- Achieve customer satisfaction score.
- Meet your renewal and increment revenue target.
- Bring qualified leads to the Sales Team that generate new business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- You have held role/s in Customer Success, Consulting or Sales with medium and large accounts in the Banking Industry.
- You have strong organizational skills with a proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage the customer journey.
- You have a proven track record of delivering results above expectations.
- You have a positive presence in the “C” suite with exceptional management, interpersonal, written, and presentation skills.
- You are flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate activities to meet multiple, agile deadlines, work well under pressure.
- You can travel at least 10% of your time to meet with customers.
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.