Data Analysis Intern (Remote Internship – Analyst) at Brainnest… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Brainnest.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
Brainnest provides comprehensible analyses of complex economic issues to assist in understanding the issues and opportunities that companies face.
- Get started with business analytics, including accessing and integrating the right data and constructing a data map
- Prepare data, explore it visually, and describe it using statistical methods
- Think and talk like an analyst
- How to collaborate with others in different roles to get the data you need
- Turn information into a work of art and intrigue your audience
- Use a powerful set of business analytics tools to create and share visualizations with others in the organization
- Make smarter, data-driven decisions
- Interpret the data you see, find the data you need, and clean the data to work effectively with data
- Work with data, including how to import data, work with flat files such as CSV, and create data sets for others
- Use predictive tools in business analytics that can help companies make better decisions
- Use business analytics tools and techniques to leverage sales data and help organizations get more leads, close more deals, and ultimately increase the number of customers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop data analysis skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.