Data Analyst Job at ThinkWell… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at ThinkWell.
ThinkWell is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of society as a means to achieve global prosperity. Since 2011, ThinkWell has helped over 30 countries to achieve long-lasting improvements to their health systems. We have staff and offices in the U.S., Switzerland, Philippines, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Kenya, and Uganda. In addition, we are working in more than 10 other countries on health financing and health systems issues.
- Support data analysis across ThinkWell health policy and financing projects to generate insights to guide project implementation.
- Collect, collate, and analyze routine data on Human Resources of Health (HRH), Health Products and Technologies and other areas of focus on selected indicators to inform development of appropriate health financing interventions.
- Support county-level monitoring, evaluation, learning and reporting activities on health financing and strategic purchasing.
- Work with the Senior M&E Advisor to design and develop a data protocol including the development of routine reporting tools and templates.
- Support efforts towards effective data management to include creating, managing, and maintaining a data repository.
- Translate/shape/visualize data to make it more accessible for decision-makers.
- Support a data use culture in the ThinkWell Kenya team.
- Provide direct technical assistance to ensure high quality program results and execution across projects in the area of specialization.
- Contribute to work planning, coordinate across external partners, and lead their engagement in collaborative projects.
- Contribute to effective documentation and dissemination of learning products on health financing, supply chain, HRH, and strategic purchasing to different stakeholders to inform policy.
- Represent ThinkWell in various meetings and actively engage key stakeholders.
- BA/BS and 3+ years’ experience.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis in health sector and especially health policy and financing preferred.
- Experience and use of various data analysis tools (STATA, Tableau, power B.I etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is required. Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is desirable.
- Demonstrated poise and professionalism in supporting engagements with external partners, donors, and stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.