Data Officer Job at The Center for International Health, Education and Biosecurity… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at The Center for International Health, Education, and Biosecurity.
Ciheb is an international health, education, and research center founded by the Institute of Human Virology within the University of Maryland, Baltimore’s School of Medicine.
- Management of patient filing system at the facility will include day to day retrieval of patient charts, archival and safe storage of files and registers in all service delivery points.
- Monitoring to ensure complete documentation of patient files and registers including filling of page summaries in all facility registers.
- Periodic data reconstruction and computerization of patient information from files, registers and other reporting tools to EMR.
- Data entry and updating of patient information from data capture and recording tools to EMR.
- Conduction routine data quality audit of facility records, all patient beneficiary records, and registers.
- Compile and ensure timely submission of facility monthly MOH reports as well as Program reports.
- Timely and correctly upload all appropriate facility data into DHIS, DRAWS, 3 PM, National Data Ware House, and other databases as may be required by the program and MoH.
- Conduct timely facility-level data analysis and implement DDIU strategies for purpose of facility data use.
- Disseminate reports on a monthly, quarterly, and on a need basis to the facility multi-disciplinary team.
- Monthly update of ALL facility talking walls for facility progress review.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- College Diploma with a specialization in Health Records and Information, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Public Health Informatics, Statistics, or Mathematics.
- Computer proficiency particularly with the MS Office suite.
- Must have enrolled in a Health Information and Records course at the Diploma level.
- A good understanding of health data management.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a health facility.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use DATA OFFICER as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.