Application for the David Dunlop Memorial Undergraduate International Awards in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The purpose of the award is to encourage and reward international students who want to study undergraduate coursework programs at the university.
The University of Queensland is Australia’s second-largest research excellence university and the country’s second-largest university overall. Associate, bachelor’s, masters, doctorate, and higher decorate degrees are available to students from all over the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAVID DUNLOP MEMORIAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree in Health and Behavioural Sciences.
- Can demonstrate financial need
- Submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications; and
- Is enrolled, or intends to enrol, in the first year of the Bachelor of Dental Science (Honours)
- For taking admission, applicants can check all the entry
- All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ. The level of English required depends on the program you’re applying for.
DAVID DUNLOP MEMORIAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, students have to take admission for an undergraduate degree. After that, they are eligible to apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 29, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.