This article contains information on how to gain access to the Daystar eLearning Portal also known as e Learning Management System (LMS).
The Daystar University has adopted a Learning Management System (LMS) to improve learning processes for its students. With this system, students can attend classes online, access lecture notes, and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This Daystar eLearning platform enables lecturers to upload their courses and course materials, such as course outlines, lecture notes, recommended reading materials, videos, and forums. This allows students to easily access these resources for their academic work. Video tutorials will also be available to help lecturers upload their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY ELEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Follow the steps below to enrol in the LMS:
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).
- Go to the Daystar eLearning Portal.
- Select “Log in”.
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories and select your School.
- Choose your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
For current updates, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Feel free to leave a comment below for further inquiries.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.