Application for the Department of Community Safety and Transport Management (DCSTM) Internship Programme – 2021 Entry is now open for interested applicants by Department of Community Safety and Transport Management (DCSTM) in South Africa.
The Department of Community Safety and Transport Management (DCSTM) offer an Internship opportunity to unemployed graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The Department of Community Safety and Transport Management (DCSTM) Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. Department of Community Safety and Transport Management (DCSTM) provides a internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
This internship opportunity is situated in South Africa.
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 RBIDZ Supply Chain Management Internship Programme
DCSTM INTERNSHIP ROLE, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENT
- POSITION: Graduate Intern
- MINIMUM STIPEND: R6 083.70 pm
- DURATION: 24 Months
- CENTER: Head Office
REQUIREMENTS: A Post-Matric (Grade 12) Qualification as specified below:
|Ref No. 1/ 2021||Legal Services||Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Law/ Paralegal Studies|
|Ref No.2 20/21||Strategic Support Services (ICT)||Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Information Technology/BCom Information Technology|
|Ref No. 3/ 2021||Supply Chain Management||Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Purchasing or Logistics or Transport Management / Public Administration|
|Ref No. 4/ 2021||Strategic Planning Monitoring & Evaluation||National Diploma/Degree in Public Administration/Management|
|Ref No. 5/ 2021||Risk Management||National Diploma/Degree in Risk Management/Accounting and Auditing/BCom Accounting|
|Ref No. 6/2021||Transport Planning and Policy Development||National Diploma / Degree in Transport Economics/ Planning/Management|
|Ref No. 7/2021||Public Transport Service||National Diploma / Degree in Transport Economics/ Planning/Management|
|Ref No.8 /2021||Crime Prevention||Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in Social Science( Developmental Studies)|
|Ref No. 9/2021||Monitoring & Oversight||Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in Law/Paralegal/Policing/Criminology/Social Science|
DCSTM INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications must be submitted on the improved Z83 (employment Application form) which must be fully completed and compulsory to be signed and dated.
- Note that it is compulsory to complete all fields on the prescribed Z83 form for the applicant to be considered. Should the applicant/s use incorrect application form for employment (Z83) approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, the applicant/s will not be considered for selection purposes (disqualified). The employment application form is obtainable at any National or Provincial Department and it is accessible on the DPSA Website. www.dpsa.gov.za.
- The copies of all qualification/s required document must be originally certified which include certified copy of RSA ID document/National identity card. A recent updated comprehensive CV with atleast three (03) referees with current contact details is required; certification of qualification(s)/required documents must not be older than six (6) months. Failure to submit or comply with the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Should the applicant fail to submit or comply with the requested documents, or not meet minimum requirements of the job as per post advertised, this will result in the employment application not being considered
- All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Positions requiring tertiary qualification/s must be accompanied by certified copies of academic records/transcripts(s). Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications.
- Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
Applications should be forwarded in time to the department whose since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
- NB. Learners who have previously been in Internship programme in the Public Service will not be considered.
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng
- How to Apply for the 2021 SCM and Finance Internship >>>
- How to Apply for the 2021 SAPS Learnership >>>
- Department of Home Affairs Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sappi Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- GPG Professional Job Centre Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- FNB Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SITA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Motus Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UNIVEN Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Unisa Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- DPSA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- RTMC Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Rand Water Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NPA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANBS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- How to Access EC Provincial eRecruitment Portal >>>
- Free State Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Eastern Cape Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Home Affairs Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Ekurhuleni Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
Kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.