Application for the Deakin India Undergraduate Financial Aid for Indian Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Deakin University in Australia.
Indian students who have attained 70-79.9% in the 12th standard exams are eligible to claim this award. The award will cover the 20% tuition fee of the programme for the duration of the study.
Deakin University offers a personalized experience with premium digital engagement that creates the power and opportunities to live in a connected and evolving world for its students and staff. It is an elite public technical and research university ranked 55th in the World among the top universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAKIN INDIA FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The applicants should be Indian citizens living in India and must have applied through any Deakin Authorised agent based in India.
- Applicants can apply for any undergraduate-level course or subject offered at Deakin.
- The applicants have an overall score between 70-79.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program to be admitted in Deakin.
- The applicants are required to submit a score of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 7.0, IELTS – 102, TOEFL IBT – 600, CAE – 185, and PTE – 73.
DEAKIN INDIA FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The interested students are required to register on the online application portal of the university and complete the application process. The applicants who will be accepted by the university and will meet the geographic criteria will be considered eligible.
Application must include:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts
- Award Certificates
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- Personal statement
- Applications is Open.