Oasis healthcare group is a company that runs a chain of facilities which aim to provide a 3 tier referral system to enable clients benefit from quality healthcare and also be seen by all appropriate healthcare cadre when need arises. It consists of skilled and dedicated health specialists, professionals, support staff, volunteers and physicians who promote wellness, prevent disease and injury, and provide healthcare every day to a diverse population in Kenya, especially those living in urban centres.
- Manage the HR function of the Hospital; contracting, performance, discipline, culture, welfare, separations;
- Take lead in spearheading the implementation of the strategic plan.
- Manage risks by taking charge of the risk register ensuring that all the risks are mitigated as required.
- Ensure the meeting schedule is in place and adhered to.
- Champion both internal and external training.
- Will be the custodian of the asset register ensuring monthly updates.
- Coordinate the customer satisfaction initiatives in the facility.
- Coordinate functions of all the Outpatient floor.
- Supervise the front office and housekeeping personnel.
- Prepare and manage budgets for the front office and housekeeping departments.
- Attend to all clients’ concerns promptly as they arise.
- Ensure compliance with the hospital standards.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/BCOM-HR option
- Previous experience in a hospital setup will be desirable.
- Must possess high integrity standards.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.