Deputy Chief Orthopedic Technologist Job at Kericho County… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kericho County.
- Management of supportive services in orthopaedics and taking charge of a number of units in a national or provincial hospital.
- Participation in planning, supervising and co-ordinating orthopaedic supportive services.
- The Officer will be expected to ensure availability of supplies and equipment and participate in supervision and counselling of staff working in the units.
- Alternatively the Officer may be deployed in a medical training institution where he/she will be expected to train, counsel and guide students.
- Participate in curriculum development, implementation and evaluation as well as recruiting candidates for training.
Requirements for Appointment;
For appointment to the grade of Senior Orthopaedic Technologist, an Officer must;
- Have completed at least three (3) years’ service in the grade of senior Orthopaedic Technologist
- Have shown capabilities and efficiency in organizing work and discharging responsibilities at the level of Orthopaedic Technologist I.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.