Application for the Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s Foundation Academic Excellence International Awards in Malaysia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swinburne University of Technology in Malaysia.
The grant is offered to international students of selective countries towards undertaking a foundation-level study at Swinburne in Malaysia. Eligible students will be given tuition fee reductions on the programme fee. The applicants will receive a tuition fee reduction of RM3,000 to RM12,000 towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees of the foundation programme undertaken by the university.
The Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university ranked 43rd and is one of the top art and design schools in Australia, Malaysia, and the world. It aims to be a world-Class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology, and innovation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEPUTY VICE-CHANCELLOR’S FOUNDATION AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Middle East, North Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, UK, France, and the USA.
- Students can undertake any foundation programme at Swinburne.
- Applicants must be full-time students accepted in the applied foundation programme at Swinburne.
- The applicants must have attained no less than 60% and 7.0 GPA to be admitted in the course of their choice at Swinburne.
- The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university: IELTS Academic – 6.0, TOEFL PBT – 550, TOEFL IBT – 80,
- GCE ‘A’ Level – score of a ‘C’ or higher
- International Baccalaureate – minimum of 4 in English A1 or A2 (Higher and Standard Levels) or a minimum of 5 in English B (Higher Level).
DEPUTY VICE-CHANCELLOR’S FOUNDATION AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to patiently follow the steps provided by the university and complete the online application form. The students who will successfully apply and be accepted will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- Certified academic documents’ and transcripts’ copies
- Certified copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th August, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.