Design Coordinator (E&I) Job at Bechtel Corporation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Bechtel Corporation.
- Driving compliance to the project execution plan.
- Managing E&I design consultants’ work plans, and coordinating design reviews.
- Lead regular expediting meetings with design consultants
- Review design consultants’ staffing and recommend staff additions or changes.
- Verify readiness of design submissions for design review and participate with ADC in those reviews to expedite approval of engineering packages ahead of procurement and construction.
- Assess progress and review & analyze design consultants’ performance (cost and schedule) against the plan
- Expedite design for safety and compliance to codes and standards & ADC specifications
- Expedite the timely resolution of RFIs/FCDs/NCRs.
- Achieve optimal project cost, space, and energy consumption.
- expedite as-built information and final configuration of BIM Models for handover.
- expedite design substantiation information in support of ADC submissions to regulatory authorities
- Specific Job Knowledge and Responsibilities
- Familiarity with engineering aspects of buildings and its associated utilities namely expertise in electrical and control system layouts, substations, medium voltage and low voltage distribution, UPS systems, grounding, lighting, cable laying and routing.
- Knowledge of Building Management systems inclusive of electrical power measurement systems architecture, integration of HVAC, Fire protection, cyber security.
- Oversee the development of Electrical and Instrumentation work plans in accordance with project scope, schedule, and budget, and manage implementation and performance of design contractors accordingly
- Ability to resolve design issues, monitor performance of design contractors,
- Experience of engineering coordination with other engineering disciplines i.e., CSA, Mechanical and various interdisciplinary documents, and concurrent model reviews. Knowledge of software such Revit, Cable routing etc.
- Knowledge of construction practices, details, and techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering deliverables, such as drawings and specifications.
- Basic Qualifications:
- B.S. in Electrical or Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent related field from an accredited institution
- Minimum 9+ years of experience with electrical system design for building projects.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.