DevOps Engineer Job at M-Gas… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at M-Gas.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Work with our development teams to build CI/CD pipelines improving the fill delivery pipeline to get faster time to market, lower failure rate of new releases and shorten lead time between fixes;
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Develop tools to automate: product build and delivery, maintenance & operations tasks, quality standards testing;
- Defining and implementing our containerization technology strategies.
- Configuration management and deployment tools usage.
- Work with development teams and infrastructure systems to design and implement solutions and resolve issues.
- Assist build reliable, high-performance, auto scaled and fault tolerant software throw standards as well as testing, load and stress testing;
- Monitoring of systems and services, optimization of performance and resource utilization.
- Incident response, diagnosis and follow-up on system outages or alerts
- Analyze and comprehend how customers are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement of the offering based on that.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of system monitoring and application logging solutions (Cloudwatch,ELK, Grafana, Datadog)
- Experience with GIT and other repo systems.
- Coding in NodeJS, Bash, Python, PowerShell and other scripting languages .
- Passion for automation
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud provider.
- Experience in “infrastructure-as-a-code” platforms (CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience implementing and using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts and tools such as Github Actions, Cloudformation or comparable tools.
- DevSecOps involvement or direct experience. Such as SOC2, ISO or PCI compliance
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware).
- You are skilled working directly on the command line and you take pride in building internal tools to help your team be more efficient.
- You speak and write business-fluent English.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15th March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.