DevOps Full Stack Engineer Job at Safaricom Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Safaricom Kenya.
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value-added services and support for community projects.
- To build software to help operations and support teams;
- To provide software-related operations support;
- To estimate user and technical stories, designing and developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and supporting testing of deliverables against user and technical story acceptance tests;
- To perform peer reviews, collaborating with architects and other developers to produce “just enough” design, and ensuring that enough technical documentation and training is provided for reference and operational support;
- To manage technical debt as part of daily activities;
- To develop and execute automation scripts and maintenance jobs;
- To design modules according to user stories, UX/UI designs, and technical stories;
- To develop and execute unit and integration tests; support testing against user and technical story acceptance tests;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or any other related field;
- Extensive experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban;
- 3+ years of work experience in programming and /or systems analysis applying agile frameworks;
- Strong knowledge of software architecture principles;
- Experience working in cloud-native environments;
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) preferred;
- Competency in UX/UI principles and practices preferred
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 22nd July 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.