Digital Health Senior Technical Advisor Job at Living Goods…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Living Goods.
- Digital Health Senior Technical Advisor
- Develop standardized toolkits for country teams to use to support digital health program delivery.
- Provide technical support to country teams through the solution development process, project management backstopping, stakeholder and vendors management (along with partnerships and product manager).
- Advise project leads on budgets, and resource planning for the digital health components and overall project execution.
- Collaborate with country tech leads to build systems and processes that ensure robust support of technology implemented and reinforce SOPs established for organizational effectiveness.
- Develop assessment criteria and success frameworks for digital health programs for country teams to be guided by.
- Identify learning and training opportunities for country teams that can be developed, packaged, and disseminated through engaging formats to continuous upskilling of digital health teams.
- Contribute to the organization’s digital health advocacy goals through panels, blogs, videos based on learnings from LG’s digital health programs.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Public Health/Digital Health, Global Health, or related field.
- 7 to 9 years experience in project management and implementation of national scale digital health solutions, including expert knowledge of project management tools.
- Experience providing technical assistance on digital transformation programs or digital health programs to government, donors, and/or implementing partners.
- Experience in adhering to and driving teams to adhere to agile software development lifecycles and adoption of agile methodologies, processes, and tools as part of the project management approach.
- Experience working with technology teams to ensure design and solution architecture outputs meet the business requirements.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.