Digital Marketing Officer Job at Integrated Staffing & Training Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Integrated Staffing & Training Limited.
- Work with the marketing manager to develop a comprehensive cross-channel online marketing strategy.
- Achieve lead generation & lead conversion targets.
- Identify, analyze, evaluate and execute strategic digital media partnerships.
- Perform research; deal sourcing, origination and negotiation of digital partnership & SLA.
- Collaborate on the corporate communication calendar and overall marketing plan.
- Responsible for SEM, SEO audit, and suggest areas of improvement.
- Suggest and manage improvements in landing pages and other conversion optimization tools.
- Collaborate and contribute to the Company’s content strategy and editorial planning.
- Work in collaboration with the management team for projects about defined strategy, digital campaigns and business needs.
- Generate an ROI dashboard for marketing activities for sales and leadership teams.
- Ensure quality control for all brand/marketing-related projects.
- Perform strategy and competitive monitoring.
- Team Management: Supervise Tele Sales Agents and provide leadership
- Industry Knowledge: Proven track record as a digital marketing officer in Banking & Finance or the insurance sector.
- Work Experience; 2 years Marketing Management, Minimum of 2 years experience in sales/marketing or related field.
- Academic Qualifications; CIM Membership & Certification, Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent Knowledge and Skills.
- ·Knowledge of the Microfinance Industry & good understanding of enterprise services and solutions
- Excellent skills in a sales presentation, competitive proposal writing and business reporting
- Lead generation and Lead Conversion.
- Brand and Marketing management.
- Commercial skills with a strong ability to build business cases.
- Marketing communications.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021.