Direct Sales Agent Telecommunications at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited.
Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa is a Nairobi (Kenya) based, human resources professional services provider. Its two Directors, Ms. Veronica Anam and Ms Njoki Mwihia jointly hold over 40 years of combined experience working in the United States and various African countries.
- Sales of Airtime: Direct engagement with customers.
- Gross Additions: Connect new and active customers to the network.
- Money Financial Services: Ensure 90% of all shop walk-in customers are registered on the MFS platform.
- Customer centricity focuses in line with the brand: Agents to be trained on how to serve a customer eg start engagement with and end with a smile. Standardized approach to customer engagement
- Compliance with the internal process: Daily reconciliation of books/sales reports and alignment/compliance with finance processes.
- Ensure 100% participation of all agents to product training and quiz participation
- Achieve the Sales (Revenue) targets of the Territory – both Mobile & MFS
- Achieve Customer Base targets via acquisition drives
- Drive Channel Specific Agenda in line with Company targets – ASOs, SSOs, Agencies.
- Ensure customer expectations regarding standard of services & product knowledge are met, both in Stores & in Partners stores
- Monitor the activities of competition and to prepare counteraction plans.
- Prepare and submit reports as required.
Academic and Professional Experience
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 2 – 3 years experience in sales and distribution role in Telco/FMCG
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th July 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.