Application for the Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Hague Academy of International Law in Netherlands .
This scholarship is open to all doctoral students at Hague applying from non-member states of the OECD. The grant will provide support towards the living cost and will partially also cover the traveling expenses of students in the Netherlands. The doctoral Awarded to selected students by Hague Academy will provide them €2250 along with half of the traveling expenses, up to a maximum of €910.
The Hague Academy of International Law is a center for high-level education ranking among the most important encyclopedic publications dedicated to public and private international law.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students who are nationals of non-member states of the OECD are eligible to apply.
- Doctoral programme at Hague are eligible to undertake.
- The applicants must be registered with the academy and enrol in a doctoral programme.
- Students are required to have relevant academic qualifications to be admitted in a doctoral programme at Hague.
- The applicants are required to have good knowledge of English or French.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to create an account on the academy portal and fill the registration form to apply Students for the opportunity s will be considered based on the admission application.
Application must include:
- A curriculum vitae
- The motivation letter should include a sworn statement indicating that, barring unforeseen circumstances, the thesis is in the process of being completed
- The recommendation letter from the thesis supervisor should confirm that the thesis is indeed near completion
- A memo detailing the exact topic of the thesis and its general outline
- Applications is Open.