Application for the Dr Sulaiman Daud 125th Jubilee Postgraduate Funding for Malaysian Students in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Otago in New Zealand.
Students from Malaysia will receive benefits towards tuition fees, a stipend, establishment allowances, and health insurance at the university. The selected students will be given $27,000 per annum as a stipend, an establishment allowance of $575, domestic tuition fee waiver (excludes student services fee), health insurance of $600, and an educational allowance of $550 by the University of Otago.
The University of Otago is a collegiate university-based ranked 184th in the 2020/21 QS World University Rankings and counted among the top 100 in 15 subject areas. It aims to give students a well-designed and implementable education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DR SULAIMAN DAUD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Malaysia Students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for a Postgraduate research programme at Otago.
- Applicants must be full-time or part-time postgraduate students at the University of Otago.
- The applicants are required to have received the necessary education to get admitted to a postgraduate programme at Otago.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL IBT – 80, TOEFL PBT – 500, CAE – 176, CPE – 176, and PTE Academic – 58.
DR SULAIMAN DAUD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply through the official online platform and complete their application. Selection will be done predominantly on academic merit and the applicant’s potential for research.
Application must include:
- Academic records
- Research proposal
- Recommendation letter
- ID proof
- Research proposal
- Applicants can apply at any time