Driver Job at African Wildlife Foundation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at African Wildlife Foundation.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Provide driving services to the Uganda Wildlife Authority /African Wildlife Foundation Karuma canine unit or to other assigned executives/staff/partners.
- Provide administrative support services by handling routine Karuma canine unit office functions.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always clean and has enough fuel for the next activity.
- Ensure that the vehicle is serviced on schedule and the licenses are valid.
- Ensure that the vehicle has logbooks and that the same are regularly filled and approved and submitted for accounting in time.
- Ensure that your supervisor and other officers on field trips receive the necessary logistics to make their trips successful.
- Assist the Technical Advisor Canine Unit (TACU) and the Karuma Ranger Manager in ensuring smooth running of the combating wildlife crime activity by having all the necessary materials available.
- Provide support to the supervisor by following up on some activities as requested.
- Participate in logistical planning activities.
- Adhere to AWF’s rights based conservation approaches and standards
- Undertake any other relevant duties as requested.
- A minimum of Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving license with a minimum of 5 years of driving
- Experience within a paramilitary institution will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and (local languages)
- Internet/email communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.