This article contains information on the Dominican University, Ibadan, DU online and hard copy application forms for 2020/2021 admission as well as steps on how to Apply for Direct entry (DE) and Post-UTME screening. It also contains the Dominican University, Ibadan, DU Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Dominican University, Ibadan Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY, IBADAN ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in DU is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry. Prospective students of University of Lagos are to obtain the JAMB Forms, choose University of Lagos and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise. Also, applicants must complete the online Dominican University, Ibadan Application Forms. Please use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
Dominican University, Ibadan Undergraduate Application Procedures
DU Post UTME/DE Online Application Procedure
- The application can also be made online by visiting the Dominican University, Ibadan Online Application portal through the link as stated below in order to track the application anywhere and anytime.
- Simply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY, IBADAN APPLICATION FEE
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of #7, 500 for the Online Application Form Fee and the Post-UTME Screening Exercise Fee is # 2,000. following the payment method as stated in the application procedure.
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through DU, do not qualify for admission to DU or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. DU does not accept cash at any of its offices.
The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through DU is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
DU APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must present all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy)
- DU Post-UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy) JUPEB/A-LEVEL/OND/HND/BSc. RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result addressed to The Registrar, the Dominican University, Ibadan (original and photocopy)
- DU Online application form (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY)
- Passport Photographs
Dominican University, Ibadan, DU Online Application.
To apply online, go to https://applications.du.edu.ng/
- Dominican University, Ibadan, DU Term and Registration Dates
- Download Dominican University, Ibadan, DU 2020 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the Dominican University, Ibadan, DU Admission requirements