Application for the Early Bird Acceptance Grant for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the La Trobe University in Australia.
The grant is open for international students wishing to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at La Trobe University. Through this funding scheme, students can gain an education at the university without facing any financial problem. All the deserving candidates will be offered 5% of the first-year tuition fees worth approx.
Located in the heart of Melbourne in Australia, La Trobe University is a fantastic university providing education to all students regardless of their background, nationality and financial condition. The university was established in 1964 and divided into six campuses and two colleges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EARLY BIRD ACCEPTANCE GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities except Australia or New Zealand.
- Candidates must apply in any undergraduate or postgraduate program in a field offered by the university.
- Must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Must new international students applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5 and 6 and Summer 1 (2021) and Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021)
- Must be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored)
- Must all the conditions outlined in the offer, accept the offer, and pay the required deposit within the stated deadlines.
- Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, then you can prove your proficiency by having these certificates:
- IELTS (Academic): overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
- TOEFL Paper-based: overall score of 550 with five or better in TWE (Test of Written English).
- TOEFL Internet-based (iBT): overall score of 79 with 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing.
- La Trobe College Australia ELICOS (LTCA): completion of EFS level 6B with a minimum 60% overall and 60% in the final exam.
- La Trobe College Australia Foundation Studies (LTCA): completion of Foundation studies with 60% in English (Academic Communication).
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE): overall score of 58 with no communicative skill score less than 50.
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): 169 with no less than 169 in any component.
EARLY BIRD ACCEPTANCE GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All candidates who have received an offer to study at the university will automatically be considered for this application.
Application must include:
- Applicants have to provide a pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2021 will be considered.