Application for the EBK Graduate Engineers Internship Program (GEIP) – 2021 Entry is now open for all outstanding students at the Universities and colleges in Kenya.
The Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) is a statutory body established under Section 3(1) of the Engineers Act, 2011.The Board is responsible for the registration of engineers and engineering firms, regulation of engineering professional services, setting of standards, development and general practice of engineering.
The Engineers Board of Kenya has developed Graduate Engineers Internship Program (GEIP) which is a structured internship program for graduate engineers that is designed to enable them to acquire requisite hands-on skills and prepare them for professional practice in their respective engineering fields.
The program will run for 24 months and the interns will be trained under professional engineers who are registered by the Board. The Board will provide monthly stipend to graduate trainees as per the Public Service Commission Guidelines.
The Internship Programme offers graduates opportunities to enhance skills and gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies.
GRADUATE ENGINEERS INTERNSHIPS AND ATTACHMENT ELIGIBILITY
Qualifications for the Graduate Engineers Internship Program.
- We are seeking to provide internship opportunities to those candidates who hold the following qualifications: A first degree in engineering discipline from a recognized University
- Be a registered graduate engineer by EBK Certificate of Good Conduct
- Available for the entire duration of the internship Should NOT bein any form of employment
The Engineers Board of Kenya is committed to diversity and gender equality and therefore encourages persons living with disability, women and those from marginalized areas to apply.
- The deadline for application is Friday 28th May 2021 at 5 pm EAT
- The Board does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship Program
- The Board DOES NOT charge any fee for this process
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- If shortlisted, applicants will be expected to provide the following additional information:-
- A valid personal accident insurance cover
- A valid personal medical insurance cover by NHIF or any other reputable medical insurance firm Clearance from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority PIN Certificate
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- All applications MUST be submitted online via the procedure below
GRADUATE ENGINEERS INTERNSHIPS AND ATTACHMENT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Log on to www.ebk.go.ke
- Click on the Training and Development tab
- Click on the Graduate Engineers Internship program, then click on “Apply to Graduate Engineers Internship Program’:
- “Sign up“ to create an account then submit your application.
In case of any challenge or issues, please send an email query to [email protected]/ [email protected].ke
APPLICATION CLOSES MAY 28TH, 2021
Kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.