EC-Council Practical International Awards 2021 – How to Apply.
C|EH Practical is the world’s first industry-ready ethical hacking assessment exam conducted Live online, 100% verified and remotely proctored. A total of 2,000 qualified cybersecurity professionals will be selected for this program and given a chance to prove their skills through the C|EH Practical exam. Selected candidates will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their skills in a live 6-hour, remotely proctored C|EH Practical exam with 20 challenges.
- Applicants must be Ethical Hacking practitioners with at least 2 years of experience.
- Applicants must be Penetration Testers with at least 2 years of experience.
- Students enrolled in Information Security or Cybersecurity programs who have completed Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing courses
- Elevate your chances to apply to world-class organizations like Amazon Web Services, Century Link, Lockheed Martin, Accenture, Defense Point Security, IBM, Microsoft, and more! These companies want candidates with validated practical skills and programs like C|EH Practical provides a reliable platform for candidates to do just that.
- Learn to demonstrate your practical skills in real-world scenarios and become eligible to apply to leading government and private entities across the globe.
- Become the ideal Red Team candidate with the C|EH Practical challenge.
- Discover vulnerabilities across major operating systems, databases, and networks. Test your skills with the C|EH Practical exam.
- Get a chance to earn the reputed C|EH Master designation after demonstrating mastery in the C|EH credential via the C|EH Practical.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 13th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.