Application for the Ellinor Gertrude Harris Bequest funding for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The educational fund opportunity is available for both the Australian and International candidates for undertaking an undergraduate and graduate degree program within the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music at the university. The educational award will provide an amount of $3,000 – $10,000 for all successful participants.
The University of Melbourne is a sandstone university that was founded in 1853. It is a public research university in Australia, ranked 32nd globally and has a good reputation for its teaching excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ELLINOR GERTRUDE HARRIS BEQUEST FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and overseas applicants are eligible.
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree program in Music in the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music at the university.
- The participants must be passionate about studies.
- You must have to demonstrate the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
ELLINOR GERTRUDE HARRIS BEQUEST FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All you have to do is to enroll in a bachelors or masters degree program within the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music at the university. All eligible candidates will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- The candidates might be asked to submit your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.