Application for the Emirates Aviation Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship in UAE – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Emirates Aviation University in UAE.
This scheme will be awarded to newly admit full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students. It will cover up to fifty per cent of the tuition fee, and be based on merit. All the successful applicants will be eligible to get 50% of the tuition fee as an award of the program. This will help them to gain higher education at an affordable cost.
Emirates Aviation University is a highly reputed higher education institution specialized in aeronautical engineering, aviation management, business management, aviation safety, and security studies. It is counted as one of the best universities in the world for aviation studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from international students
- Undergraduate and postgraduate programme in any field.
- Applicants must have assessed as international students
- Applicants must have applied for an eligible course at the university
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative average of 90%, ninety per cent, or equivalent in the last year of their secondary education, with IELTS 6 academic or equivalent.
- Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- If you belong to a non-English speaking country, then you will need to prove your proficiency in the English language by achieving IELTS academic with a score of 6 or equivalent.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To start the application process, first of all, you will need to enrol in any undergraduate or postgraduate course at Emirates Aviation University. After that, you will have to fill out an application form available at the admission and registration office. Please send you completed application forms along with the required supporting documents, to the admission and registration office by the deadline
Application must include:
- A copy of the EAU offer letter to the programme of study.
- A copy of the relevant qualification required for admission to the programme.
- The applicant may also submit any other supporting documents.
- Applications is Open.