The application for the Empowering Africa Inc. Full Tuition Scholarship for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by the Empowering Africa Inc. Full Tuition Scholarship for all Ghanaian students in Ghana.
The Empowering Africa Inc. hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the Empowering Africa Inc. Full Tuition Scholarship. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Tertiary institution programmes
Empowering Africa Inc. is now accepting applicants for a one-year full-tuition scholarship. Covering one-year full year of tuition, this scholarship is only available to Ghanaian students pursuing a future in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). Applicants must be academically strong, service-minded, and looking to make a difference in their communities. Students who receive the scholarship will have their WASSCE scores checked officially.
The Empowering Africa Inc. Full Tuition Scholarship programme assists by supporting financially deserving students with great academic potential to take their first steps in achieving their dreams and obtaining their undergraduate degree. Empowering Africa Inc. Full Tuition Scholarship programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards an undergraduate degree.
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary
EMPOWERING AFRICA INC. FULL TUITION BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing a full-time programme in STEM.
For students that are already enrolled at KNUST, students must have a B average (second class upper).
This scholarship does not apply to the following types of students: international students, fee-paying students, and part-time students.
The minimum grade for prospective continuing student applicants must be a least Second Class Upper. First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
- Proof of need
- Results slip signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer or Head of Department.
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Also, all prospective applicants should be:
- Academically motivated and devoted: Students must show a commitment to higher education and a high level of academic achievement through their grades, scores, essays, and from references.
- Committed to community involvement: Students must show that they are committed to not just bettering themselves but making a positive difference in their community. This can be seen through the applicant’s description of extracurricular/volunteer work, their essays, and their differences.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EMPOWERING AFRICA INC. FULL TUITION BURSARY
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from (HERE).
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme, reference number and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- In filling out on paper and scanning: write the essays on separate sheets of paper, and then scan them along with your application. Then email the scanned copies to [email protected] and await further instructions.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants would be called for interview.
- Applicants from Obuasi Campus should submit their application forms at the Registrar’s Office-Obuasi Campus.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applicants are to submit their applications before/on Saturday, 31st July, 2021.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>