Engineer Job – CNM at Safaricom Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Safaricom Kenya.
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value-added services and support for community projects.
- Schedule and perform all 1st line corrective & preventive maintenance on Core Network elements as per vendor recommendation.
- Clearance of faults from NOC Escalated to Core Network Maintenance.
- Identify the need for internal training.
- Conduct training for new staff
- Configuration changes on network elements S/W upgrades.
- Supervising and monitoring contracted works in the MSRs to ensure safety of the live equipment and successful completion of all works.
- All switching Network elements & new Technologies
- Degree or a Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering or telecoms engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a telecoms preferably GSM environment in SSS operations, network Management, commissioning, installation and maintenance of digital Telecommunication equipment.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st May 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.