Engineer (Regional Network Infrastructure) Job at KCB Bank Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at KCB Bank Kenya.
- Installs and configures WAN and LAN elements to ensure business needs are met.
- Maintains documentation regarding network configurations, operating procedures, and service records relating to network hardware and software for the region responsible for.
- Provision of timely and high-quality and cost-effective network infrastructure to support the bank regional branch network.
- Researching on and deployment of modern technologies and its application of industry standards and best practices to network installations
- Ensure all regional network installations adhere to industry standards and best practices.
- Provide support for subsidiary network teams and act as an escalation point for all network-related issues.
- Service level Application in relation to Telecommunication service providers and Equipment supporting network functions for the regional branch network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Cisco Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, etc is required.
- Certification in Network Security such as Fortinet, Checkpoint will be added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experiences in Information Technology with hands-on experience in:
- Cisco Network Management.
- IP Telephony.
- Knowledge and experience in Firewall Management & Network Automation are desired.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.