Application for the Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Guelph-Humber in Canada.
This support will be provided to domestic and international students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree programmes at the university. The sponsorship will be awarded in the following manner: For Admission Average 90.0+ : $2,000, For Admission Average 80.0 – 89.9% : $1,500, and For Admission Average75.0 – 79.9% : $1,000.
The University of Guelph is a comprehensive public research university ranked in the top 18 universities in Canada with an aim to enable and create opportunities in support of people and partnerships that advance the quality, pre-eminence and societal value of the University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canada and international and eligible.
- Honours Bachelor of Applied Science in Early Childhood Studies, Honours Bachelor of Applied Science in Family and Community Social Services, and Bachelor of Applied Arts in Justice and Public Safety
- The students must be first-time applicants at the University of Guelph.
- The students must be enrolled in any part-time degree programmes.
- The students are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to 3.9 to be admitted to the University of Guelph.
- The students are required to attain minimum required scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – an overall score of 6.5 with no band less than
- PTE – an overall score of 60 with no score less than 60 in the subsections
- CAEL – an overall band score of 70
- TOEFL IBT – a total score of 89 with no section less than 21.
- Cambridge English – an overall score of 176 with no band less than 169
- Duolingo – an overall score of 110.
ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students can register on the university’s online portal or on Common Application to carry out the application process of their desired course. The accepted students will be considered for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Official transcripts
- High school transcripts
- Student profile information
- Specific country requirements.
- Applications is Open.