Application for the EPFL Postdoctoral Fellowships for Switzerland Students in Switzerland – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the EPFL in Switzerland.
Applicants will carry out their project at EPFL and will benefit from a multifaceted training programme, including collaboration with the non-academic sector. EPFL will provide the salary for applicants in Switzerland for the academic year 2022-2023.
EPFL is one of the most dynamic university campuses in Europe and ranks among the top 20 universities worldwide. Its mission is to provide first-rate education, foster pioneering research, and promote cutting-edge technological innovation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EPFL FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Switzerland students are eligible to apply.
- Postdoctoral fellowship programme in sustainable innovation
- Applicants must fulfil the MSCA transnational mobility rules and must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Switzerland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline.
- Applicants must be Experienced Researchers (ER); they must hold a doctoral degree or have at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience by at the latest the date of recruitment.
- Students must be proficient in the English language.
EPFL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, applicants have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Cover letter
- Project proposal
- Career plan
- Copy of your PhD diploma (or an official statement of the awarding university on the
- expected date of the degree conferral) or official statement(s) proving 4 years of full-
- time equivalent research experience by at the latest the date of recruitment
- Ethics self-assessment.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 January, 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.