ERP Value Delivery Analyst at Britam… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Britam.
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi. The group offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset management, Banking and Property. Our Mission is to provide outstanding financial services to our customers. Our Vision is to be the most trusted financial service partner. We aim to provide our clients, with an unmatched offering, ensuring first class solutions that help secure the future.
The job holder will be responsible for;
- Administration, maintenance and Tier II line support for the Group enterprise systems. Responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications.
- Reinforce quality standards and adherence to business best practice, adding value to business processes and significantly contributing to the operational excellence.
- Ensures that all service level agreements (SLAs) for applications support services across the organisation are delivered according to specifications.
- Provide first line and second line support and maintenance services to all business systems. Escalates and sources expertise when necessary.
- Proactive monitoring of various production systems for performance, availability, and other critical parameters
- Ensure adequate monitoring systems that provide timely, accurate, real-time, and historical data on performance and other critical parameters
- Maintenance and administration of the Group Enterprise systems
- Ensure the enterprise systems is adequately sized to meet SLA’s with the business
- Define and monitor data and application availability for the enterprise systems
- Document and update processes and procedures in use for the business systems
- Providing and monitoring SLAs and OLAs
- Adequate communication to stakeholders on the state of any tickets assigned
- Follow up and reporting on tickets escalated to third line support
- Testing new system functionality before deployment into production environments
- Test the achievement of supportability requirements for delivered solutions
- Approvals for acceptance tests
- Delegated authority ;as per the approved delegated authority matrix
- Perform backup and restore testing as per the restore calendar
- Document and adhere to change management process
Key Performance Measures
As described in your Personal Score Card
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Degree in Science/Engineering/Computer Science
- ITIL intermediate
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in a 24×7 service provider environment
Method of Application
Closing Date : 13 October. 2021