Application for the Essex Africa Programme for African Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Essex in UK.
Applicants will receive up to £4,000, paid as a discount on their tuition fee. The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Essex is a British public research university in Colchester, Essex. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.The award is available to full-time students and also to part-time and modular students on a pro rata basis.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ESSEX AFRICA PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- African students (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union) and ordinarily resident in an African nation
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country, or any of the countries specified above
- be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2021/22 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table above
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- For being admitted in the undergraduate degree, seekers are required to hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic qualifications certificates.
- For gaining the advantage of this bursary, entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study.
ESSEX AFRICA PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying to this education award, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants will automatically be considered for this award.
Application must include:
- You must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 18 September, 2021 will be considered.