Application for the Europe Postgraduate Excellence Awards for European Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
Students from European countries are eligible to apply for this grant. This award will grant the applicant concession to a certain amount on the tuition fee. The university will provide scholarships for international students will cover £4,000 or £8,000 towards tuition fees depending on the chosen course of study.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It strives to improve the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EUROPE EXCELLENCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Switzerland
- All postgraduate degree courses and subjects.
- be domiciled in one of the European countries
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start full-time masters (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2021
- Academic requirements vary by programme.
- The applicants are to provide English language proficiency proof as required by the university.
EUROPE EXCELLENCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must be enrolled for the chosen course following the procedure mentioned by the university. Once you have received your offer for a taught masters course, you can apply for this application through The grants section of MyNottingham
Application must include:
- The applicants are supposed to submit scanned copies of the degree certificate and transcripts along with other required supporting documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 21st May, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.