Application for the Executive MBA Director’s awards for international Student in UK 2021 – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Saïd Business School in UK.
The award encourages motivated students who can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort. The Saïd Business School will provide partial awards up to a maximum of £30,000, covering a portion of the course fees for the academic session 2021-2022.
Saïd Business School is an academic department and the business school of the University of Oxford in the UK. It provides a one-year full-time Master of Business Administration degree, which enrols approximately 320 students per year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SAISUA AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America, and the United Kingdom.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Academic excellence (candidates must be educated to degree level).
- How your background will enhance the diversity of the cohort.
- How the program will benefit your sector/region in the long-term.
- Preference will be given to candidates that can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date. This could include experience in working across multiple sectors and regions especially emerging markets.
- Preference will also be given to candidates from emerging markets or non-traditional backgrounds, such as (but not exclusively) voluntary charitable organizations, international organizations, and military backgrounds.
- For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
SAISUA AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in the MBA degree program at the Saïd Business School. After that, they will be considered for the educational award.
Application must include:
- Upload a scholarship supporting statement (200–400 words) in the Funding section of the Executive MBA program application, answering this question: ‘How will your background enhance the diversity of the Executive MBA cohort, and how will the program benefit your sector/region in the long-term?’
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 16, 2021 will be considered.