Executive Officer Job at Aircraft Leasing Services… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aircraft Leasing Services.
- Exercise all such powers and perform all such duties (not being duties inappropriate with the EO status) in relation to the business of the Association or any company as may from time to time be vested in or assigned by the Executive Committee.
- Comply with all reasonable directions from time to time given by the Chairman or the Executive Committee and with all rules and regulations from time to time laid down by the Association concerning its employees as well as legal and statutory requirements.
- Use best endeavors to properly conduct, improve, extend, develop, promote, protect and preserve the business interests, reputation and goodwill of the Association, and carry out these duties in a proper, loyal and efficient manner; In particular, represent the Association at all meetings either with Government representatives, or other bodies or interest groups, and act as a spokesperson when appropriate.
- Keep the Executive Committee members duly informed of the latest developments in the industry, and where necessary, disseminate timely information to all members.
- Deliver to the Association, when the Executive Committee requires, all books of account, records, notes, correspondence and other documentation concerning or relating to the Association, all of which belong to the Association Company or are in the EOs possession or under his/her direct or indirect control; This also entails maintaining appropriate records of all financial transactions carried out by the Association, and keeping records relating to membership of the Association.
- Look after the affairs and the administration of the Wilson Airport Water Company (WAWC) which is managed by KAAO.
- Ensure the Association develops clear, well-formulated stakeholder and strategic plans, budgets and consistently meets targets set.
- Set performance targets (KPIs) for team members, monitor their performance against these and provide support to maintain performance on target.
- University degree.
- At least 10 years in aviation with a bias toward stakeholder management and a strong understanding of government and industry affairs.
- Good negotiation skills and strategic thinking.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with high-level external stakeholders and with the EC.
- Good judgment, strong initiative and a quick learner.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021.