Executive PA Job at JIJI Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at JIJI Kenya.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
Jiji is the largest online marketplace with over 10 million visitors on our site and 5 million active ads. We have been recognized as the best classifieds twice in a row with the highest visibility and returns on our different categories and services.
- Manage calendar of Executives in Jiji
- Arrange and coordinate meetings of the Country Manager
- Arrange for all travel logistics of Jiji Executives from ticketing, accommodations, meals, airport transfers and insurance where applicable
- Apply and keep up-to-date permits and other work-related documents of Jiji Executives
- Be the first point of contact between the Executives and internal staff, visitors etc.
- Ensure executive’s office is always stocked which includes stationery, refreshments, equipments are well maintained etc.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Initiate and run fun employee engagement activities for our staff
- Attend conferences and award events on behalf of the executives.
- Any other duties assigned.
We believe that you will succeed better if you possess the following:
- 6 months and above experience as an Executive PA
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to multitask, be detail-oriented, extremely organized and able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure and high-volume environment
- Go-getter; comfortable taking ownership of projects and expanding scope of responsibilities.
- Must have ability to work independently and to prioritize assignments.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of your email. We look forward to speaking with you more about this opportunity.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.