Expansion Lead Job at Glovo… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Glovo.
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. It aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with food delivery being the most popular offering.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will:
- Have full P&L responsibility and own 360º business objectives.
- Lead a team of 3 – 5 people to greatness (depending on the area).
- Devise the long-term strategy for your region and leverage HQ resources towards your objectives.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with Retailers and stores on our platform.
- Hire top talent, help them perform, and inspire them to grow.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Min of 3-5+ of experience in fast-paced environments (startups, investment banking, top consulting firms, top internet firms)
- Experience leading +3 people cross-functional teams
- A data-driven mentality: taking decisions based on data and using good business judgment when necessary
- A persuasive attitude in the most pleasant possible way and have no trouble selling anything
- Good judgment but own up to your mistakes
- Extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
- To find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- Agile mindset and thrive in ambiguous environments
- Attitude in being respectful, kind, and fair. All of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
- An ambition that makes some people think you’re crazy while inspiring others
- Attitude in being an owner, you have a natural bias for action, always pushing for things to happen, objective and deadline-oriented
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.