Application for the Faculty of Arts Graduate Research International Grant in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swansea University School of Management in Australia.
The funding program supports the Faculty of Arts Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Masters by Research (MA) graduate researchers to travel overseas for at least two weeks to conduct research. The maximum allowance over the duration of the candidature (whether in one long trip, or several repeat trips) is Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – $5,000 and Master by Research (MA) – $2,500.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s second oldest universities that offers various degree level programs. It has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF ARTS RESEARCH GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the grant.
- The bursaries are awarded for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Masters by Research (MA) graduate researchers.
- Be a graduate researcher enrolled in the Faculty of Arts,
- Be post-confirmation or within three months of your expected confirmation date,
- Be able to demonstrate that the intended travel and research activity are essential to the timely completion of your research thesis with strong support from your supervisor.
- Be able to present a reasonable and justifiable budget,
- Be making satisfactory progress and have a credible plan for timely completion,
- Have school support for 25% of the total budget requested. Your School Funding will be the source of this contribution, and
- Be able to demonstrate that you have met all relevant University policy requirements relating to your research (such as compliance with the University’s code of conduct for research and student travel policy): Principles and Policy of Research Integrity, Student Travel and Transport Policy (MPF1209) and Graduate Research Training Policy (MPF1321).
- For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
FACULTY OF ARTS RESEARCH GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates first have to take admission in the graduate research After that, they must complete and submit the online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.